Hi, I'm Jorge Oviedo!
Senior Graphic Designer
Advertising & Communications
Academia de Dibujo Profesional - Graduation October 1994
Iluminous Works, Seattle, WA - Graduation Dec 2005
WEB DESIGN & INTERACTIVE MEDIA
The Art Institute of Seattle - Graduation Dec 2007
O. Mustad & Son Americas
Global Media Manager - January 2013 - Current
- Design Product Catalogs for World Mustad Offices: America, Europe – Africa – Middle East, Asia & Australasia, Manufactures Catalog (Wuxi, China).
- Designing & Updating websites, adverts, exhibition displays, banners for fishing.
- Packaging Design includes Boxes & Insert.
- Product Photo Shooting (box studio lighting, software, light behavior), Editing & Retouching for a Final.
- Giving support and advice to co-workers on a wide range of Graphic Design.
- Involved in the creation and development of new designs and visual concepts, across a broad spectrum of Working across a wide variety of digital and print.
- Preparing files to print and then sending them to the Printing Price negotiation & Shipping Coordination (with printing Companies) in Europe, Asia & America.
Manichov Design Inc
Owner/Graphic & Web Designer/Marketing Advisor - October 1994 - December 2012
Colombia, Seattle, Washington & Miami, Florida
- Professional Web Site design and marketing
- Development, graphic design, webhosting.
- Maintenance, update and Installation Web pages.
- Marketing plans promoting website.
- Support marketing, business development web/print solutions.
- Corporate identity development, logos, brand image, business card, letterhead, envelope, Posters, folders, Brochures and marketing collateral.
- Packaging and materials design solutions for businesses, Print advertising.
La Raza del Noroeste/The Daily Herald/The Washington Post
Art Director - January 2003 - December 2008
• Page layout Design in a weekly Hispanic newspaper
- Photography, Photo Retouching.
- Artwork layout.
- Color separation.
- Final film, press check and final prints.
- Editing and assembly of graphic elements.
- Preparation of meshes and separation of colors for printing.
- Diagnose and solve computer problems of internal users.
- Commercial development, publicity, graphic designs and quality control.
100% CompleteComunication 100%
100% CompleteLeadership 100%
100% CompleteConfidence 100%
Desktop Publishing Software
100% CompleteAdobe Photoshop CC 100%
100% CompleteAdobe Indesign CC 100%
100% CompleteAdobe Illustrator CC 100%
100% CompleteAdobe Acrobat Pro DC 100%
100% CompleteAdobe Dream Weaver CC 100%
Web Development System
100% CompleteWordpress 100%
100% CompleteEnglish 100%
100% CompleteSpanish 100%
I enjoy traveling because I like to submerge myself in diverse cultures and there is no better way to achieve this than to actually visit different countries and learn first hand about their food, their hidden treasures, and their people.